LT Doc

Thoughts on my life deployed as a ship's doctor

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Day Forty-Four

27 September 2006
As we are moving through the ocean, the familiar creaking of the ship, gentle rocking, and even cooler weather has come back. Hurray! We are now on to our next mission (which I know virtually nothing of. What need does a doctor have to know such things?). Times in medical have been steady, thankfully nothing bad. Currently I am watching the news--waiting with baited breath to find out if Terrell Owens tried to kill himself or not and unfortunately watching a beautiful valley in CO (that I have driven through innumerable times) from a news helicopter. Such an unfortunate event as a “shooter” in a school. How terrible! And then there is the news in Iraq…the reporters just said that politicians cannot come up with any improved solutions because of the upcoming elections. Also terrible! And just what are we to do with a “holy” war?


Anyway, oh, here is TO. How exciting. He is thanking God now. He is just where he wants to be, eh? Making live news. So that is a little snippet of my life. Sitting in my room on my nice chair, typing away with the news on. I really ought to be going to bed now. I have been trying to go to bed earlier, but it is amazing how I can find things to do to putz around my little room. Not too much different than home (just much smaller). Ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home