LT Doc

Thoughts on my life deployed as a ship's doctor

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Day Eight

Day Eight
22 August 2006

Today was a long day. I had about an hour for lunch and dinner and spent the rest of my day until 2100 in the medical department. Good times. There is just so much paperwork to be filled out and so many patients. Sometimes I get frustrated because there are 4 providers on board but I often feel like the only one working. The surgeon actually saw two patients today with some dragging of his feet even though he was on duty and my schedule was packed with appointments. At least he took those two off my hands. I will have to praise his help. Perhaps he will attempt to help a bit more! I think a good night sleep (on my more comfortable bed) will help. My bag of popcorn and a handful of skittles has also helped. Ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home